Asset Management – Property Management – Facility Management and Consulting
Yxime offers its clients (investors and users) a comprehensive range of services to support their real estate strategies.
- The company has a proactive and transparent approach and works constantly to add value to assets. It specialises in negotiations, commercialisation, audits and certifi cation, H&S risk management, rationalisation of operating costs and facility management.
- Environmental issues and sustainable development are strong features of the company’s management approach. Every day, it applies a range of best practices to 6.5 million sqm of real estate.
A NATIONAL NETWORK WITH A CONSISTENT MANAGEMENT APPROACH
In addition to its presence in the Ile de France (Paris) region, Yxime has offices throughout France in Bordeaux, Dijon, Grenoble, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nice, Strasbourg and Toulouse. This network means investors enjoy a consistent approach to asset management, combined with the accessibility and responsiveness of an independent and human scale organisation.
Through its association with Capita Real Estate and MVGM, Yxime can offer investors unprecedented service and consultancy on international markets.
PROPERTY MANAGER THE COORDINATOR’S ROLE
It takes a range of services and expertise to manage tertiary sector, logistics, commercial and public assets for sole and co-proprietors. Yxime’s role is to coordinate these services.
- Its bilingual accounting and portfolio teams can adapt to different needs and work as effectively on their own IT systems as on their clients’.
- In the areas of rental, accounting, administrative and technical management, a sense of openness guides relations with investors and users. This is also what makes a building successful.
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR REAL ESTATE
ADDING VALUE THROUGH ASSET MANAGEMENT
The objective is to add value to asset portfolios. Analyses and monitoring therefore play a dominant role in identifying selection criteria (locations, yields, etc) that are consistent with investors’ acquisition and disposal strategies.
Yxime provides support with arbitrage, negotiation and commercialisation policies and enhances real estate assets via extensions, developing new services for occupants, renovation works and creating show rooms. Managing tenant relations is an additional benefit offered.
Openness is essential for Yxime Asset Management to fulfill its role as investment consultant. Clients can therefore be assured of complete confidentiality.
Its network of institutional owners and «Family Offices» is a plus for finding opportunities. Yxime Asset Management can also meet the specific needs of partnerships.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
These bespoke services are developed for specific assets or portfolios, according to the client’s needs and objectives. Respect for regulatory standards, a competitive service and high quality deliverables are prerequisites:
- data rooms and due diligence reports,
- technical, environmental and certifi cation audits,
- projected costs,
- project management and guarantees,
- energy efficiency.
COORDINATED SERVICES AND USER ADVICE
Yxime can coordinate a range of services for the building, either on-site or remotely. These include multi-technical services, cleaning, caretaking, reception, green spaces, postal services, floral decoration and space planning.
During the consultation phase it can offer the expertise of its procurements department. Procedures, monitoring and inspections are initiated with its consultancy and engineering division. Yxime can recommend ways to implement strategies and help clients clarify their thoughts:
- sizing and geographical position,
- assistance finding premises, rental management,
- technical, cost and H & S audits,
- landscaping projects.
For more information : http://www.yxime.fr/
This post is also available in: French