1. Website's presentation.
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the www.groupeduval.com website are hereby informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring:
Owner: Groupe Duval - SAS - 7-9 rue Nationale - 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Host: OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Contact: Florian Silnicki - Director of Communication
RCS : 444 523 567
Social Capital : 170.000.000 euros
GROUPE DUVAL contact phone number : 01 46 99 47 10
Individual Tax identification number : FR 66 444 523 567
2. General terms and conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. However, Groupe Duval may opt to interrupt service for technical maintenance purposes. Groupe Duval will endeavor to inform users in advance of the dates and times of such service.
The website www.groupeduval.com is regularly updated by Groupe Duval. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to stay up to date.
3. Description of the services provided.
The purpose of the www.groupeduval.com website is to provide information on all the company's business activities.
Groupe Duval strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the www.groupeduval.com website. However, it cannot be held liable for any omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies in the update, whether caused by it or third-party partners who have provided said information.
All information contained on the www.groupeduval.com website is provided for information purposes only and is subject to modification. Said information on www.groupeduval.com is not exhaustive. It is provided subject to modifications that may have been made since it was initially put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The owner of the website cannot be held liable for any material damage related to the use of the website. The site user undertakes to access the site using recent, virus-free equipment and with a state-of-the-art browser.
5. Intellectual property and unauthorized use.
Groupe Duval owns the intellectual property rights or holds the user rights to all elements accessible on the site, including texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, absent Groupe Duval’s prior written authorization.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered an infringement and proceedings shall be brought in accordance with the provisions of articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.
Groupe Duval cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the www.groupeduval.com site, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in paragraph 4 herein, or from a bug or any incompatibility.
Groupe Duval cannot be held liable for indirect damage (such as loss of market share or loss of business opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.groupeduval.com. website.
Interactive spaces (offering the possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Groupe Duval reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted to this space that is in violation of the law and regulations applicable in France, in particular provisions relating to data protection. Groupe Duval also reserves the right to hold the user liable under civil law and/or bring charges under criminal law, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to Groupe Duval and all its subsidiaries.
The Group is subject to the applicable rules on the protection of personal data, and in particular the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the "GPDR"), as well as all rules of national law adopted pursuant thereto, in the alternative.
- Personal data collected via the forms on the site (hereinafter "the Site") including both the contact and application form,
- Cookies implemented when you browse the Site.
I - What personal data can be collected?
I-1) When you complete the contact form
In this case, the following personal data may be collected:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Any other personal data that you choose to voluntarily communicate to us through the blank section
I-2) When you complete the application form
In this case, the following personal data may be collected:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Any other personal data that you choose to voluntarily communicate to us through any curriculum vitae or cover letter that you submit.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data collected is indicated to you at the time of collection by the reference "(optional)".
Depending on the positions offered, we may request additional data for purposes of refining our selection.
We never ask for so-called sensitive information (race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual orientation or criminal record).
If you choose to include in your CV or in your cover letter responding to the advertisement so-called sensitive information, it will be sent to recruiters for whom you are responding to an advertisement for a position or to recruiters who consult your CV in our CV library exactly as stated in your CV or cover letter.
II - Who collects your personal data?
When you complete a contact or application form on the Site, you expressly agree that your personal data may be collected by or on behalf of a company that is part of the Duval Group.
In addition, when you complete an application form on the Site, you expressly agree that Groupe Duval may use the TalentDetection site as part of its recruitment process.
This platform allows us to centralize applications for an open position as well as the personal data of associated candidates.
III - Legal basis and processing of your personal data
By sending a request via the Site's contact form, you expressly consent that your personal data be processed in order to provide you with a response.
By applying for an advertised position via the application form on the website, you expressly consent that your personal data be processed in order to provide you with a reply.
As the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
IV- Purpose of the processing operations
IV-1) Data collected when you fill in the contact form
The purpose of the processing is to enable you to request and obtain information about Groupe Duval, one of its entities, or the products and services offered by them or their partners.
IV-2) Data collected when you complete the application form
The purpose of the processing is to collect data on the response to applications in order to follow up on the availability of a job offer, internship or work-study.
The data transmitted is used by our recruitment department only within the strictest scope of responding to a job offer, internship, work-study or unsolicited application.
None of your Personal Data is currently processed by us for the purpose of making an automated decision, including profiling, with respect to you.
V- How long your personal data will be kept
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, except to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We delete the personal data we collect after a certain period of time:
- Personal data collected through the contact form on the Site: the time required to process the request, with in any case a maximum holding period of 24 months,
- Personal data collected through the application form on the Site: The holding period is limited to a maximum of 24 months, unless otherwise notified to email@example.com
VI - Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data are strictly confidential and may not be transferred to a third party for commercial and/or promotional purposes. Only persons duly authorized by the Duval Group in the scope of their work may access your Personal Data, without prejudice to their possible transmission in the event required by applicable regulations.
All persons under the responsibility of Groupe Duval, having access to your Personal Data, are bound by a confidentiality agreement.
We may share your personal data with authorised service providers who may also process your Personal Data strictly as necessary for the performance of the services we entrust to them: in particular, the service provider in charge of centralising applications for an open position as well as the personal data of candidates associated with this position.
Your Personal Data may also be disclosed in order to comply with legal or regulatory requests, court decisions, summonses or legal proceedings, if compliance with the legislation in force so requires.
In the event of recourse to service providers located outside the European Union, we undertake to verify that appropriate measures have been put in place to ensure that your Personal Data benefit from an adequate level of protection (in particular through standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, the internal company rules or the Data Protection Shield set up between the European Union and the United States).
We do not transfer any personal data outside the European Economic Area.
VII - Security of your personal data
Groupe Duval has implemented technical and organisational measures to ensure that Personal Data are kept as securely as possible and for as long as necessary to achieve the targeted purposes, in accordance with applicable law.
VIII - Your rights
Subject to the limits established by the laws and regulations in force, you have the following rights with regard to your Personal Data:
- The right of rectification - you can ask us to take steps to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete (for example, if we have the wrong name or address).
- The right to delete - also known as the "right to forget", this right allows you, in simple terms, to request the erasure or deletion of your personal data when, for example, there is no compelling reason for us to continue using it or its use is illegal. However, this is not a general right to delete and there are some exceptions, for example when we have to use the information to defend a legal action or to comply with a legal obligation.
- The right to limit processing - you have the right to "block" or prevent the further use of your personal data when we assess a rectification request or as an alternative to deletion. When processing is limited, we can still keep your personal data, but we cannot use it further.
- The right to data portability - you have the right to obtain and reuse certain personal data held by third parties for your own purposes in different databases (which are separate data controllers). This only applies to personal data that you have provided to us, that we process with your consent and for the purposes of contract performance, which is processed by automated means. In this case, we will provide you with a copy of your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine or (where technically and financially possible) we may transmit your data directly to another controller.
- The right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time, insofar as such processing takes place for the legitimate interests pursued by our company. We will be allowed to continue to process personal data if we can demonstrate that the processing is justified by compelling and legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if we need it to establish, carry out or defend legal proceedings.
- The right to withdraw your consent - when we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing operations that preceded such withdrawal.
- The right to provide us with instructions on the use of your personal data after your death - you have the right to provide us with instructions on the management (e. g. storage, deletion and disclosure) of your data after your death. You can change or revoke your instructions at any time.
IX - How to contact us?
Before evaluating your application, we may ask you for additional information in order to identify you. If you do not provide the requested information and, as a result, we are unable to identify you, we may refuse to respond to your request.
If you are not satisfied with our response to a complaint you have made or if you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection laws, you may file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority. The Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) is the data protection authority in France.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
The www.groupeduval.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, as set up with the authorization of Groupe Duval. However, since Groupe Duval has no possibility of verifying the content of the sites visited as a result, it assumes no liability therefor.
Refusal to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: tool tab (shape of a cog in the top right corner) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block All Cookies. Confirm with Ok.
Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: Use Custom Settings for History. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
Under Safari: Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the Privacy section, click on Content Settings. In the Cookies section, you can block cookies.
Under Chrome: Click on the menu at the top right of the browser (three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the Privacy section, click on preferences. In the Privacy tab, you can block cookies.
9. Main laws concerned.
Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, amended by Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to data processing, files and liberty.
Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
User: Connected Internet user, using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
This site is published for information purposes only and no legal obligations may be imposed based on the information contained herein. The entities in which the Groupe Duval holds a direct or indirect interest are separate and autonomous legal entities. Groupe Duval shall not be held liable for any acts or omissions of said companies. The terms "Duval", "Groupe Duval" and "Groupe" used on this website are generic and used for convenience only. Similarly, the terms "we", "us", and "our" may also be used to refer to subsidiaries or their employees.
This website may contain forward-looking information and statements that are based on economic data and assumptions made in a particular economic, competitive and regulatory environment. They may prove to be inaccurate in the future and are dependent on risk factors. Neither Groupe Duval nor any of its subsidiaries make any undertakings or assume any liability to investors or any other party to update or revise, in particular as a result of new information or future events, any or all of the statements, forward-looking information, trends or objectives contained on this website.